Monday, July 18, 2011

Decision, Decision, What will I decide?

“If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
At any given point in time, you’re only one thought away from changing your thinking. What thought can you change today?(Maryellen Smith)


Make a decision, that is my challenge.  One of the greatest decisions I made was years ago.  I decided that I could change my fate.  I grew up in a fear bound home environment.  Depression, gloom, judgement, illness, despair and criticism was the theme of most days.  As a kid I decided that I wasn't going to live my life with such negativity and decided to be positive and seek the light.  

This decision is affirmed each day.  I can choose to allow the negativity of the culture that filters in through the media suggesting  inevitable economic doom and scarcity is in the future for all.  I choose this day to join the abundance that awaits me.  Today I choose to see the inherent goodness that surrounds me.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I decided to pull a fiction article I posted. It is fiction but so close to truth I got afraid. Of reaction from family who know the truth. Is this good or bad? IDK. I left it on my blog, though. Love your opinion. http://treeparker.wordpress.com/tag/fiction-2/

    ReplyDelete