Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From the future!

Speak what you think now in hard words, and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Imagine your future self, ie, you 10 years from now. If he/she were to send you a tweet or text message, 1) what would it say and 2) how would that transform your life or change something you’re doing, thinking, believing or saying today?
(Author: Tia Singh)


29Jun2021
Hi Russ

I really appreciate your diligence in holding to your vision and purpose.  The impact continues into many part of the world with men and women teaching others to know their potential and achieve their dreams. 


29Jun2011
Hello Russ, thanks for the encouragement.  It energizes me to keep challenging and going forward with my dreams and activities that support my vision (see 28Jun2011 post).  The reasons I have for not doing the work are just arguments for my limitations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment