Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shy and Somewhat Impish...

The secret of fortune is joy in our hands. – Ralph Waldo Emerson


      If you could picture your intuition as a person, what would he or she look like?*  Sounds like a question my intuitive person would ask.  But in order for me to respond to this prompt I need to consult my imaginative person.  Imagination for is aware of the behavior or persona of him (intuitive) - shy ... like the noisy rambunctious child that when in the presence of strangers or new settings; head down with fleeting glances to see who is looking.  Impish in the sense that his bizarre responses pops up from no where.
      He seems to know without knowing how it knows.  His voice is not very loud,  vision is greater. Intuitive is a skinny kid, dark hair, doesn't like shoes, preferring  few encumbrances (conveniences), avoids convention...prefers making it up as he goes along.  He knows his source of knowing is God and isn't fearful in that presence.  For the most part he doesn't want to intrude and waits for invitation.

If you sat down together for dinner, what is the first thing he or she would tell you?*  

     Given the nature of intuitive, telling would be in the form of a question. "How is it that it is so difficult to hear my voice?"   "Would you be confused as much if you could consult me more often?"  Perhaps a statement like, "I really can be trusted."  Another statement/question, "have you noticed how smoothly life works when you do listen and trust?"

*Susan Piver

1 comment:

  1. I find the situation dictates the voice of my intuition. Sometimes it's this blaring sound too hard to ignore. Others times I say "speak up I can't hear you!"

    ReplyDelete