Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Is This Where I was Headed?

There will be an agreement in whatever variety of actions, so they be each honest and natural in their hour. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

What would you say to the person you were five years ago? What will you say to the person you’ll be in five years?  (Corbett Barr) 

In what ever action I choose today helps determine who I will be in my future.  Those actions can be simple choices of food, drink, work, friends, reading material, flossing and the list goes on.  Too often we believe only the big decisions are the important ones, however it little ones made from a habit have great influence.  I would say to the person I was five years ago, "Thanks for choosing to leave the daily routine of a job that provided a known income to allow new possibilities to present themselves and staying on the healthy diet and exercise program. "  And to the person I am becoming five years from now, "I am excited for the emergence of today's dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment